The last day of January. I can’t believe it. As I was looking at my January goals and where I am to them (that post coming tomorrow) I’m kind of frightened it’s flown by so fast. However, January has been a great month and I’m looking forward to all kinds of great things happening in February.
Make sure to link up your most awesome blog post and if you need a good book to cozy up with, check out Weddings & Weapons #12 in the Presley Thurman mystery series.
Until next week…..
Stop by and see what your hosts have been doing and give these ladies a warm welcome!
This party has been growing and growing and it is getting harder and harder to pick features! I am so grateful for all of you talented folks for hanging out and linking up!! Have fun! Don’t forget to stop by the Pinterest boards and take a moment to pin a few and help spread the holiday joy by supporting your fellow blogging buddies!
NOTICE: Please try not to link the same content two weeks in a row. If you didn’t do anything new last week, try linking up some older content. This helps you in the long run..if you linked up the same thing 2-3 weeks in a row people won’t click on it a second time, so increase your chances of being picked for most clicked by linking up new content every week 🙂
1. Only Link up personal content.
2. “No rule” rule! Feel free to link up anything you have done during the week or amazing content that you want to share. Party runs Monday night-Saturday so feel free to stop back during the week to see who else linked up 🙂
3. Please check out at least 2 other links while you are here. Finding a new blog to follow or an awesome post that will knock your socks off is how we have the most fun during the party! Remember to click to the original post before you pin and leave some comment luv while you are there!!
4. Please follow your hosts! We do our best to follow back and give you our full support. We also love to pin and share awesome content so while you are here, if you see something you like please feel free to pin and share too 🙂 We are all about bloggers helping bloggers!!
5. By linking up you give these three bloggers the right to share your content via our SM networks and feature your posts on our blog. Also, we are going to be sending party reminders via emails connected to the party. Don’t worry that is all your emails will be used for, one reminder email a week 🙂
6.PIN IT feature. We added this so as you are scrolling through the party you can quickly pin images straight from the source. This is a great way to come back to the features if you run out of time to look at them all, or just save them for reference! So make sure as you visit the party that you quickly pin the features and make the party the best it can be! Karma is wonderful and if everyone pins, then by the time you are featured you know that you will get lots of pins from the party too!
Follow Jessica on Pinterest and then request an invite to join our board by commenting on a pin or leaving a comment bellow with your Pinterest name. This is our party board where you can pin your links and share other content easily. We are big believers in social media marketing so we figured this is a great way to give you all more chances to have some spotlight!